Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.
Does anyone know how late Will Call does stay open on Wednesday night? My flight doesn't get in until 1120pm, and then with luggage pickup and getting shuttled to the hotel I'm thinking I'm not on site until at least midnight or later.

e: Also, 2nd GenCon ever, first GenCon attending as a regular attendee (went last year working with Cryptozoic). Can't wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.
Just got off the phone with friends over at Cryptozoic and found out I'll be helping them out with running retail at their booth a couple hours a day due to some sudden staffing shortages at the con. So if you see a dude running the register at any point, come say hi, and buy a deck-builder or something. :)

TWOWEEKSOMGOMGOMG

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.
2 hour layover in Denver turned into almost 5 hour layover; theoretically boarding soon, but not getting in until 1am @_@
Going to pick up my badge after we get in, going to be an early morning tomorrow!

Merauder
Apr 17, 2003

The North Remembers.
Had an amazing time. Didn't get to meet up with any goons (that I know of!) since I was there with a bunch of other friends and visiting tons of other friends from all over throughout the week as well, but glad to hear everyone seemed to have a great time. :)

I spent way, wayyy more than I expected to, and almost couldn't fit everything in the extra luggage I brought, almost had to resort to shipping things back.
Here's a list, since I don't think I can post a pic direct from the SA app.

Dead of Winter
Sheriff of Nottingham
Black Fleet
LotR: RotK DBG
Hobbit DBG DoS xpac
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Toledo
Livestock Uprising
Pandemic Contagion
Trains map pack
Jab
Coin Age
This Town Ain't Big Enough for the 2-4 of Us
Burgoo
[some other $5 micro from Tasty Minstrel Game I can't remember]
Dungeon Roll hero pack
3'x3' Death Star-esque game mat
Age of War
Star Wars Empire vs Rebellion
XWing Rebel Aces
XWing Decimator
XWing YT2400
Valley of the Kings
Lost Legacy Starship
Lost Legacy Garden
Cypher
Sellswords
Heroes Wanted
VS System GenCon starter

...and I'm probably forgetting another small game or two. o_O

Can't wait to get home and spend more time with all this stuff!

• Locked thread