Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Dusseldorf posted:

Well the Russians are spending more than 2 billion to stop one so the threat already caused an economic terrorist attack.

Edit: An Infographic!

Goddamn, China really brought their checkbook when it came to paying for security.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4CEaoNADiY

Haha, this is a great little Canadian ad for the Olympics.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
I never realized Lugers had pointy poo poo on their fingertips.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Not mine by any means, but Olympic Catteing.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Agrajag posted:

What the hell is that?

Tarp

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

This actually made me laugh.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Agrajag posted:

False: asians have slant eyes and therefore have bad vision and can't shoot anything because they can't see anything.

False: Squinted eyes give you clearer vision by changing the focus points in the eye thereby enabling you to shoot more accurately at distance.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I was staring down the ice nervously, preparing for my delivery, when the stone vanished into a puff of purple smoke. A good-looking man in a purple tracksuit walked out of the mist—it was the ultimate curler! “I thought there was only supposed to be one hack at each end of the ice,” he said. Suddenly out of breath, I doubled over, and the seam in my pants ripped. “Looks like you been havin’ double takeout too drat much.” I had to fight back tears as I carefully walked away. “Yeah, imagine that, you goin’ to the hog line.” I tried to think up a rebuttal but he said “and your hat is ugly too” and I was like “drat”

The Silver Surfer vs Fantastic Four version of this is still one of my favorite posts. :allears:

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Cthulu Carl posted:

So that video of the wolf in an athletes room that popped up the other day?

Looks like Jimmy Kimmel has struck again:

http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/21/5433080/wolf-in-sochi-hotel-viral-video-is-jimmy-kimmel-live-hoax

I feel like this was less a 'hoax' and more of a conspiracy. If a news anchor falsifies information can they come out about it later and just be all, :lol::iamafag::respek::awesome:?

That's like calling the moon landing conspiracies a hoax.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
http://www.wimp.com/comeback/

Ski-ballet is certainly a thing.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Goodbye Sochi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Captain Backslap posted:

Didn't go that poorly? Compared to what?

To what we were hoping for.

• Locked thread