Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
When does it start, I love the winter olympics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

The Droid posted:

I hear the next World Cup after Brazil (lol) is going to be in Qatar

dont worry its gonna be air conditioned or played during the normal football leagues so it wont be disruptive or poorly run

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Arian_Samurai posted:

Winter Olympics Pyongyang 2018

NK would win a home gold at the Skeleton

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
so im guessing 1bn went in to the olympics and 50bn when in to a siberian tigerskin shell suit for every russian business owner

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Looks like $51bn well spent to me!

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Russia seems to be an excellent combination of extremely corrupt Crassus-like tyrants and millions upon millions of shellsuit and real fur trimmed trogs who are too proud and stubborn to do anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

SarutosZero posted:

Sochi is perfect because I'm pretty sure Call of Duty was running out of map ideas.

its more like battlefield cause the whole thing is destructible

• Locked thread