Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Who was that mod who boned dogs? I feel like he would be doing great in Sochi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

This is how the Swiss Hockey Goalie was transported from the locker room to the arena:

lmao this is the best

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Adventure Pigeon posted:

what type of toilet you get in your room? find out! very exciting like gambling

Serious question, when you use these toilets do you ever just crap in your pants? I've used them a couple times but I've always taken my pants completely off.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

turtlecrunch posted:

And yes I watched NBC's coverage of the men's moguls and they skipped all the wipeouts. They played the Americans, the Canadians, and a couple Austrians I think. One of the Americans fell on his butt. :toot:

Here in Switzerland they had a musical montage.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Ragequit posted:

Suppose I should throw this here as well:

So I was reading about this, and this was a deliberate decision by the guy that won. He was some joker from Australia who was like 'hrm, people frequently wipe out in the short race, if I hang out back I won't get caught up in the pileup.'

In the prelims someone false started out and he made it to the finals. That is the final race that you see above. First and (I think) only winter olympics medal for Australia.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Rinkles posted:

Banana peel was a dick move though

And the blue shell. Didn't see that until you mentioned it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I feel like my relationship with Canada, as an American is kind of like Dennis and Charlie in It's Always Sunny. Like when Dennis is ranting about how he never wants Charlie to be happy and stuff and everyone's like chill out dude.

Can't believe I'm rooting for Sweden.

• Locked thread