Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacchante
May 2, 2012

Friends don't let friends do sarcasm.
I always enjoyed Spyro but, come to think of it, I'm not sure I ever finished any of the games. One thing about Gateway to Glimmer that always confused me was the fact that the title seemed to have very little to do with the majority of the game... And Year of the Dragon caused me no end of problems as a kid because I was so hilariously OCD about it that I didn't realize for some time that you weren't supposed to get everything on every level the first time you went there. C'est la vie.

Of course, around where I live, Skylanders is disgustingly popular and I die a little inside whenever I see the toys being sold in electronics stores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacchante
May 2, 2012

Friends don't let friends do sarcasm.

Killrrhubarb posted:

The thing is, you can get everything on every level the first time you go there, if you just break the game :P. I recommend checking out Just A Friend's LP if you haven't already, just to see the breaking that goes on.

Yeah, I saw that. It was quite impressive, admittedly, but as someone who gets fairly involved in the storyline of games I don't think I could do that kind of cheesing. Then again, it would satisfy my obsessive completionism... Oh, the hard choices we Spyro fans must make.

• Locked thread