Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Nihilarian posted:

I was not aware that 3D0 tried making their own console. Huh.

Also get well soon.

Do you like lovely FMV games and early 90s 3d? I hope so as that's about everything it had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

At least they haven't completely removed him for the series yet.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

But I thought the games leading up to skylanders were poo poo, why would they want to associate themselves with lovely games?

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

Nihilarian posted:

I don't mind Skylanders exactly. 10 bucks a statue that doesn't really do anything seems a bit expensive to most, but kids will probably play with it anyway.

It's just physical DLC, and like most DLC it's absurdly overpriced.

Deathwind
Mar 3, 2013

No game is 'supposed' to have long load times, it's just something that happens when the programers don't have the time/skill to optimize their code.

• Locked thread