Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.

Battle Pigeon posted:

Oh man, the nostalgia. The Spyro series were probably my favourite as a kid, along with the Crash Bandicoot series. This was the most exciting thing ever to get for a birthday present (still have that case):

You European bastard where were they selling those and how could this slip by me even though I was a child then?! :argh:
That's pretty cool, how many CDs did that case hold? And I can't tell if that's just the game and the CD case, or did it also include a PS1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.
I remember how my brother told my siblings and I that if we didn't get the dragon eggs from the thieves before leaving the level that the thieves would crack the eggs open and eat the contents. Pretty fun now that I look back at it, but that shocked me as a kid.

• Locked thread