Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I must be weird, because I've completed EtD a few times and, eh, I've played much better.

Such as these, Spyro 1 may be my most played game ever, I got it like 10/12 years ago and play it around 2-3 times a year. All three of them, they're just so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Hero's Tail is fairly eh, but one thing is unforgivable: circle is Charge and square is Flame.

gently caress you High Impact. :argh:

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Yeah they tend to just shove games out every year or so, I look at the PS3 shelf and hey look, another R&C game. Most of them are pretty good, play all that you can. Except A4O, it's terrible.

Insomniac are just great. :allears:

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I'm not sure why Tree Tops is so infamous, it's really not that hard, I would say it's one of my favorite levels. Wild Flight is also my favorite flight level and now you've made me love the music even more.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Oh come now, Enter the Dragonfly is the fourth best Spyro game due to all the others past it and the original trilogy are terrible and completely fail to capture what the first three games were about and what made them so fun. Enter the Dragonfly tries and fails quite badly, but that's more then what other games did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I've 100% both, I prefer EtD more, but I'm not sure why, maybe HT just didn't click with me, I might need to play it again.

• Locked thread