Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Glad you see you updating again!

That interview was a nice touch, especially since it was the same music from the first level you did. Very nice touch. Well done.

Not much else to say about it, other than I like the Cajun dragons here. :D Oh, and also that you're a terrible tease about Treetops. TERRIBLE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Crosspeice posted:

Oh come now, Enter the Dragonfly is the fourth best Spyro game due to all the others past it and the original trilogy are terrible and completely fail to capture what the first three games were about and what made them so fun. Enter the Dragonfly tries and fails quite badly, but that's more then what other games did.

I quite enjoyed Hero's Tale and thought it was miles better than Enter the Dragonfly. Enter the Dragonfly, like you said, just sort of tried (and failed, miserably) to be the first 3 Spyro games all over again. Hero's Tale tried to do things a bit differently without going too far from the originals.

At least that was my impression. I actually finished Hero's Tale and never finished Enter the Dragonfly.

• Locked thread