Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm looking at the reviews for the new Duels of the Planeswalkers and not a one is positive. I guess I'll skip it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I guess what's most interesting regarding the planeswalkers is that there isn't that space to reprint their big five mascots that I thought Wizards really wanted to be the faces for each color. Does that mean they're going to show up more often in the expert expansions?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

The Abzan cards and the new duals that gain life make me say: let's go Ajani Pridemates

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm at a release and opened the new Sarkhan and a really solid Temur deck, whaaat

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Sickening posted:

4/0. Played against nothing but jank and didn't have a single interesting game. Played against someone who ran 4x caryatid, 4x drown in sorrows, and 4 nyx fleece ram main deck and still ended winning with mono black aggro. My third game was against someone who just opened an m15 starter kit that day to play who was 0/2 and the team who runs the tourneyment couldn't tell me how they made the mistake.

I love when I'm obviously paired down drastically when I shouldn't have been. LGS owners can be so sketchy

• Locked thread