Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Really want this, but not enough to put up with uPlay. Maybe since South Park is uPlay free this has a chance, but I doubt it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Leper Residue posted:

This game looks gorgeous and I cannot wait. The gameplay seems to be things that'll get its claws into my lizard brain too.

Unfortunatly

Is a perfectly valid excuse to not buy it, which is a damned shame since if it bombs cause of UPlay, Ubi will just blame the developers and probably kill any other games similar to it.

I have been waiting for this since the reveal trailer, but I've had nothing but problems with uPlay and just won't deal with it anymore.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Lance Streetman posted:

It's also releasing on next-gen consoles and, with any luck, people will be so starved for a game to play on their system that it'll do well there.

I've never had an issue with Uplay, but I can see how people would really be against it. There have been non-uplay Ubisoft games, though, like Rayman Origins, so I'm holding out hope for that.

It's already pretty much confirmed. GMG lists it as uPlay, and one of the developers said on the Steam forums he was pretty sure it would uPlay (and then said not buying the game because of that is the same as saying the game sucks)

• Locked thread