Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

LLSix posted:

guess the thing I have the hardest time with is guiding people when they're sharing their screen because you can't just point at the right part of the screen and giving clear directions is pretty hard.

My solution for this on Teams is to request control and then use the mouse cursor to point at stuff. Your cursor will have a little picture of your avatar on it, it works great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I知 on the west coast and getting all my meetings done in the morning and being free in the afternoon kicks rear end

LLSix posted:

Thanks! I didn't know you could do this.

To reciprocate with a weird teams trick:
If you right click on the send button you can set a time to send a message instead of sending it immediately. You can continue to edit update the message until you send it. I have several recurring meetings and this has been great for letting me prep the agenda ahead of time and then only send one message the day of with the new agenda.

That痴 an awesome way to use the scheduled send, thanks for this.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I知 getting anxiety about it just from reading this thread. How do you do it?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Thanks for the replies. My current role feels super draining and I知 really burnt out, and as a result I知 finding it impossible to stay motivated and put effort towards finding a new job during my personal time. I知 fine with interviews themselves, it痴 the getting interviews part that sucks.