Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I bet Batista is a fun grandpa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Santino's trombone celebration was the greatest god damned thing about an otherwise silly-bordering-on-annoying gimmick wrestler.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
Jon Davis certainly has a friend in Gabe Sapolsky.

Sheamus sure knows how to get a crowd to chant along to his moves.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I sure do like Santino. His gimmick brings a real healthy mix of excitement and fun to all of his matches and backstage segments.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Jeff Jarrett keeps on going and going. Lesser men would've retired by now.

Stephanie McMahon is better now on the mic than she's ever been, and is quite good in her role in The Authority angle.

Magnus is in great physical shape.

The BroMans didn't create their gimmick.

Dixie Carter is having fun.

Jimmy Snuka made many people happy, back in the day.

Abyss has both incredible tolerance for pain, and incredible dedication to his work.

Sting was ready, willing, and able to have a great comeback in '06. He was still capable of good work all the way to this year.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
RVD will die someday

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Batista will be dead one day.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

RVD will die someday
I hope you like the Undertaker.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Halloween Jack posted:

I hope you like the Undertaker.

Not anymore since Paul Heyman's Client, Brock Lesnar, Conquered the Streak.

Really though I can't find a single nice thing to say about RVD. His singlets look like something you'd airbrush on an Econoliner, I guess? Now I just wanna see RVD in a Vanispheres singlet

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Really though I can't find a single nice thing to say about RVD.

What about that time Dreamer gave him a piledriver?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Really though I can't find a single nice thing to say about RVD. His singlets look like something you'd airbrush on an Econoliner, I guess? Now I just wanna see RVD in a Vanispheres singlet

He was really good in Saints Row 3 and 4 and would probably be fun to smoke weed with.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

His frogsplash is reasonably impressive.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Really though I can't find a single nice thing to say about RVD.
He looks and moves great for a 43 year old.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

His ECW ONS 06 match with Cena was really fun.

Beasley
Sep 20, 2008

You better get ready to die.
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it people like me.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

RVD holds a world record.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Eric Young has appeared on the Steve Austin podcast.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
RVD and Jack Swagger love weed and that's pretty neat.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I thought Marc Mero showed a lot of potential and had quite a few entertaining matches in WCW.

I use to think Sean Waltman was loving awful but I have been watching a lot of early to mid 90's PPVs and as the 1-2-3 Kid he is easily one of my favorites of the New Generation era.

Bob Holly doesn't seem bitter after leaving the WWE and my friend tells me his autobiography is actually pretty good.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Holly's bio is pretty alright and he tells a funny story about working with DDP.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

bartok posted:

I thought Marc Mero showed a lot of potential and had quite a few entertaining matches in WCW.

I use to think Sean Waltman was loving awful but I have been watching a lot of early to mid 90's PPVs and as the 1-2-3 Kid he is easily one of my favorites of the New Generation era.

Bob Holly doesn't seem bitter after leaving the WWE and my friend tells me his autobiography is actually pretty good.

Mero's career was derailed by major knee surgery...he couldn't do the SSP anymore.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Tamina's highlights are ok

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
I have a buddy that hates John Cena, because according to him, Cena has been the exact same guy forever. He never does anything new or changes his character at all.

And yet that same buddy likes RVD for some reason.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Shane Douglas can be a good promo when he isn't allowed to just drone on forever about hating Ric Flair.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Incendiary Pig posted:

I have a buddy that hates John Cena, because according to him, Cena has been the exact same guy forever. He never does anything new or changes his character at all.

And yet that same buddy likes RVD for some reason.

Ask him if he thinks Cena should smoke more weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Big E did a cool spear off the apron at ER and it made my viewing more enjoyable

• Locked thread