Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008

morrowind is p much the greatest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lo0qD6rOz8

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
What's the deal with the other great houses in Morrowind? Redoran, Hlaalu, and Telvanni are pretty well covered. Indoril is suppose to be the Nerevar's great house, right? And Dres is suppose to be a bunch of traditionalists that stay isolated on the mainland?

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
Is there a mod for Skyrim which reverts Nords to being goofy gently caress-ups that are always getting their clothing stolen by witches?

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

I miss that map. I should probably buy a new one or something, because that was probably one of the better things to come with a video game. Oblivion and Skyrim's maps suck poo poo.

Yeah, I miss physical copies that used to have more than just an install disc. Retailers should bring back XL sized cardboard boxes for games imho.

• Locked thread