Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Some might call me a "patriarch" of the TES community

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
That guy has been posting the same nerd poo poo since I was a wee lad on those forums in like 2004. Imagine waking up every morning, grabbing your coffee and logging on to bethesdasoftworks.com/forums to tell everyone that Oblivion and Skyrim are extremely good poo poo whist constantly sighing

for 12 years

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
i didn't i just looked at his regdate and remember that stupid avatar

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

"Funny mods are verboten, but realistic horse vagina mods are A OK with us." -Nexus furfaggot moderators

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Apparently the new guy in charge of LGNPCs was like "woah what is all this creepy bullshit" and is trying to remove or completely rewrite it

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
since you are a lady of, ah, interesting features

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I want to play Morrowind but all my mods made my save unplayable

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DuXO189eCA

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
The mod is extremely bad. Didn't the unofficial patch add it in at one point or something.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
One of the craziest moments I had in that game was stumbling across Dagoth Ur and suddenly he's talking. For a game with no voice acting, that was some really good voice acting.

Honestly if you didn't find the Dag before the main quest, idk if you played Morrowind right.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

ForeverSmug posted:

Mod idea:

Total conversion of skyrim.

All enemies are witches.

All nords are naked.

Were already halfway there.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Lmao if you don't jump from mountain to mountain as your main method of transportation

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Skyrim apologists put more thought into Skyrim's writing than Bethesda ever did.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
OpenMW has come along so quickly it's astounding they're doing this for free. I don't think I'll need other games when morrowind becomes fully modable.

This is the final stage of CHIM

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I bought the Skyrim DLC but never played it. Should I?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Well to play Skyrim I need to put 100 hours of pre gaming mods so that puts a damper on things

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

Without feet, he may come back from any land, and without a face, he may come back as any race.

Fuckin Morrowind rules

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

grate deceiver posted:

so i went to their page on daedric alpabet and

:aaaaa:

i got almsivi but this went straight over my head

Huh I never knew that either.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Its insanely hosed up and bullshit that no game will try to pull a morrowind ever again. I hope pillars of eternity is good.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
my fav morrowind mod is the one where you can turn any npc into your blood thrall and sire them into vampires. i would fill my dungeons full of bandit cave npcs for feeding me and my vampire bros

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Buck Turgidson posted:

This is my favourite mod. It's canon-friendly too:

I remember that mod being unironically amazing

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
As has been posted many times before, all you need to play morrowind in 2014 is Morrowind: Gold Edition. It was posted in this very thread.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Captain Scandinaiva posted:

If you think all the cool stuff in Skyrim is behind locked doors you didn't spend enough time exploring. :colbert:

Also I think the puzzle and trap in Skyrim are pretty fun and the dungeons are bigger. Morrowind dungeons were great despite their size, because of the context provided by all the backstory. If only we could have both. :(

Fixe

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
If you spent a long rear end time in a morrowind dungeon, you're probably getting something amazing out of it. In Skyrim you get boss_loot_chest_02 with leveled_loot_list_TOMB_03

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I like to use the bedroom in the ald-ruhn mages guild

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
hes not purple though

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
OpenMW will bring a renaissance to morrowind modding

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Robot Randy posted:

there goes my immersion

Lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

sinking belle posted:

He's just an old man with a skooma problem :(

and abs you could bend girders on

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

You're hosed in the head!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
cum quickly outlander, or go away

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It is not too late to beg for my cum

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Robot Randy posted:

ive heard them say we've reached morrowind, im sure theyll let us cum

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Stand up. There you go. You were cumming. What's your name?

The sooner you cum the sooner we can move on.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Cum with virtue, outlander.

Cum without measure, outlander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

morrowind gold edition is back up on youtube on a new channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_o6OnNr2TY

threads may become good again