Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Kilroy posted:

wtf are you fags doing just get the mod that nerfs stamina/fatigue loss from running and jog everywhere jesus
only filthy casuals would mod that out when you can lug around a shitton or restore fatigue pots :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Captain Scandinaiva posted:

I think the next one is gonna take place in Summerset Isle, which could be interesting.
I'm hoping for Hammerfell: cool location with the awesome Redguards that is less likely to end up being changed into something boring.

Captain Scandinaiva posted:

I hope they someday make more spin-offs à la Redguard, set in previous time periods. An RTS about the War of the first council. Or some action adventure about the invasion of Akaviir. Or, since they've gobbled up Arkane, a Dishonored-like where you play as a Morag Tong assassin.
An Elder Scrolls Adventure game made by Arkane would own.
And Morag Tong fo lyfe: gently caress those wannabes DarkBros.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

watch as they instantly forget all the japanese influence on redguards and make them into savage exotic primitives who llive in the desert. in fact i think they already did for teso, since the description on elderscrolls wikia is this:
I seem to recall the Alik'r Desert being the best part of ESO.
Actually the best part was ganking players running around in the PVP part, especially the ones not looking for a fight, and all the hilarious bugs and bots flying around pissing off players left and right; but still a pretty good area that deserves a proper Elder Scrolls game.

Unfortunately

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Lol if you think they won't just make it a generic desert map and have a thousand quests to secure water for people.

Still, an N'wah can dream. :colbert:

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

Minarchist posted:

if its like the rest of teso assume Bad, Bland, and Boring
Hey, now. There's lava, ash, Ordinators and Cliff Racers. It's at least visually interesting. :v:

• Locked thread