Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

morrowind is unironicaly the best game ever. don't bother posting about how the combat is awful and poo poo, because it doesn't actually effect the fact that morrowind is the best game ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SunAndSpring posted:

Seen anyyyyyyy ellllllllves?

may the wind be on your back

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY66zHksLc

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SunAndSpring posted:

REMOVE HUMAN remove human
you are worst nord. you are the nord idiot you are the nord smell. return to skyrm. to our breton cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,skyram we will never forgeve you. talos rascal gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat nord stink skyrmi fus ro dah..great war best day of my life. take a bath of dead nord..ahahahahahSKYROM WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war .skyrm we kill the king , cyrodil return to your precious atmora….hahahahaha idiot nord and cyrodil smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE HUMAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. alinor+morwind+cyrodil+valnwood=kill skyrm…you will grate war/ icejiub alive in alnior, IceJiub making album of alnor . fast rap icejiub alinor. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of iceJiub… you are ppoor stink nord...you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
icejiub alive numbr one #1 in alinor ….gently caress the highrok ,..FUCKk ashol nords no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. icejiub aliv and real strong wizard kill all the nord farm aminal with rap magic now we the thalmor rule .ape of the zoo emperr tibe septm fukc the great dagon and lay egg this egg hatch and skyrum wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. alinor greattst countrey

REMOVE MER remove mer
you are worst elf. you are the elf idiot you are the elf smell. return to valenwood. to our bosmer cousins you may come our contry. you may live in teh zoo..ahahahahah .summurset we will never forgeve you. mede rascal gently caress but gently caress rear end in a top hat elf stink summurset sqhipere shqipare..altmer genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead altmer..ahahahahahTHALMOR WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war .cyrodiil we kill the king . cyrodiil return to your precious iliac bay..hahahahaha idiot altmer and bosmer smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE MER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. hammerfell+morrowind+black marsh+skyrim=kill thalmor.you will get great war/ Talos alive in Skyrim, Talos making album of Skyrim. fast shout Tiber Septim Skyrim. we are rich and have gold now hahahahah ha because of Talos.. you are ppoor stink mer.. you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

talos alive numbr one #1 in skyrim ....gently caress the valenwood ,..FUCKKk ashol mer no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. Talos aliv and real strong divine kill all the mer farm aminal with shout magic now we the skyrm rule .ape of the zoo emperor titus mede fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and thalmor wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our worship we will crush u lik a skull of snow elf. skyrim greattst countrey

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SunAndSpring posted:

Done. More pictures for Game of the Year All Years.

Hainab stole my pants!

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

realtalk i have no way of playing Morrowind right now. sad times goons

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

nah, oblivion is pretty much the worst game i've ever spent any considerable period of time on

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

literally i think the only reason i played oblivion was because it looked nicer than morrowind. skyrim is now out and looks nicer and is also a moderately better game, so there really is no reason to play oblivion any more. i went back recently and was like "lol no".

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Blue Raider posted:

i loved morrowind, liked skyrim a lot, and disliked oblivion.

thts how it goes

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Elman posted:

Sounds like someone didn't do the Temple questline.

that shield bubble effect was annoying as gently caress though

thankfully, you can mod it out :D

you don't actually need to be a member of the temple to get the ebony mail though

Whorelord fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Feb 14, 2014

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

daggerfall actually had functioning courts where you could actively bullshit your way out of going to jail

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Damp Star Baby posted:

Congratulations! Morrowind overhaul sound & graphics has been successfully installed!

you can now play without problems. Enjoy!

mo' mods mo' problems

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Doc Hawkins posted:

How could Yagrum Bagarn be even more of a goon, he's already obese, greasy, and ponytailed, has one friend, and hides from the cruel light of the sun, oh I know, he could be just a big smiling brain who wants to watch tv forever.

Somewhere liesmith smiles as well.

he even has a mum replacement waiting on his ever need

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Funky See Funky Do posted:

setspeed 100...or 10000 go for 10000.

Actually just straight up console cheating yourself into the God of Gods in Sedya Neen is a legit and very fun way to play. I mean you're doing the same thing with alchemy but alchemy takes more time and button clicks.

this is how I've been playing morrowind since I worked out how to do that 10 years ago

people who say cheating ruins a games enjoyability don't know what they're talking about

but yeah always set follower speed to over 100 for your own sake

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Dr. Lenin posted:

...and then steal them all back :unsmigghh:

Now I wish I had rolled with blunt, the idea of chugging a ton of fortify strength potions and beating the poo poo out of people with Stendarr's hammer is too funny.

tried that, thing breaks on the first swing or two

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Winter Fresh posted:

people still play this poo poo game lmao

lets not make this official outlander, move along

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

get the rideable silt strider mod guys

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

need a name for a nord necromancer

the alliteration was unintentional

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

if you're using the morrowind overhaul it's like the penultimate step

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

my copy of morrowind is now modded up to the eyeballs,a ton of textures are missing and I have to open the task manager to quit

it's good to be home :allears:

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Blue Raider posted:

the thing about morrowind is that you dont need cheats or god mode. that power is written into the game

mate

coc toddtest

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

tbh uncle sweetshare disturbed me more than anything else in the game. I laughed, then I was kinda creeped out

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Zero Star posted:

It wasn't a lack of understanding that was the problem for me. It was that Sheogorath's accent was so ridiculous that it just made everything he said grate. He sounds like an Englishman pretending to be an American, pretending to be a Scotsman.

I think the voice actor said that was the point? like he was going for a scot/irish mix :shrug:

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

the fact that every kahjiit was a drug addict and would openly buy drugs off you was loving brilliant

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Stalins Moustache posted:

One thing I did like about Skyrim was the Khajit trader caravan. When you wanted to see their wares, the khajit loving beamed happiness.

I swear that's the only time anyone actually smiles in the entire game

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

tried it, and it didn't work for me :(

I wanted my bone(er)lord weedhitler buddy to follow me everywhere, but alas

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Disco Infiva posted:

I think it was fixed in either unofficial patch or in code patch. I presume you have them installed?

yeah, guessing I was assuming that as it's 2014 most goons would have them too

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

hailthefish posted:

God I didn't even read half the dialog going through the main quest and basically none of the other lore and I still figured it out.

I think I worked it out then forgot about it.

Spent most of today on Morrowind, and got very little done both IRL and in Morrowind itself.

best day eva

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

i just get a solid fps of 20 in exteriors everywhere lol

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

the bits of TR that are done are basically indistinguishable from the main game, and there's a poo poo ton too see. Port Telvannis is like Sadrith Mora, only like X10. It's awesome.

the cities can feel a bit empty, but that might just be due to how i've got mca running

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

gently caress yeah, jiub

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

"By grace of Gods and Fate, I am Nerevar reborn," Aspergus Autisticus stated in a monotone voice while avoiding eye contact with Dagoth Ur

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

walked up to campus for a lecture, turns out i'd mixed up the times and was in the wrong one.

this is relevant because I was in the middle of a morrowind session before I left, so now i'm mildly pissed off

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Cantorsdust posted:

Also bizarre: they're stored in the .ini

[code]
[Level Up]

Level12=You can't believe how easy it is. You just have to go -- a little crazy. And then, suddenly, it all makes sense, and everything you do turns to gold.

in my mind the whole "go crazy" bit could be the whole zero sum thing, and 'everything turning to gold' is the point the player and the PC works out the player->additem gold_100 cheat...

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

great house triptych + sixth house

hlaalu

redoran

telvanni

dagoth

Whorelord fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 24, 2014

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

in the new episode of chozen this nerd guy gets addicted to an rpg that sounded too familiar to morrowind and so buys a shitload of Adderall so he can stay up and play his rpg all night

that is literally every goon in this thread

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Just did the quest for Therana (insane kwama egg telvanni lady). Holy poo poo the reward.

Constant effect feathered daedric greaves + cuirass? thanks crazy lady!

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Gasmask posted:

Replaying because of this thread.

At least two of the race/sex combos (Dunmer females and Imperial Males) have the worst idle noise ever, which is just the VA doing a big sniff noise, like when you suck back snot into your sinuses instead of blowing your noise.

It is loving revolting. Thanks Morrowind.

The bosmer have a great idle noise which is a really contented sigh

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

unless you have 100 disposition dunmer females sound angry all the time

one of their greetings at 80 disposition is "what do you want of me outlander?" which sounds really aggressive for someone that supposedly likes you

quote:

If I recall the bosmer male has "All I wanted was a hug" as an idle self-dialogue. Lovable little cannibals aren't they

"You must be a theif because you've stolen my heart!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

"save this guy whose under attack in this tower south of these ruins!"

read south as north, ended up flying halfway back to tel vos before i read my journal again :downs:

this happened yesterday...

• Locked thread