Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I just listened to the episode of watch out for fireballs about morrowind, and Gary Butterfield needs to stop overtly lying about this game lmao. Its really getting me fired up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Mortimer posted:

describe it for someone who will never listen to it

morrowinds dungeons are just copy paste. they're like from a construction set and they're all the same. you can see where the same setpieces are clumsily reused. all the quests are go here and pick this up or go kill a guy. he is really mad about fast travel. when im grinding out endless fetch quests i'd like to be able to travel quicker or just be given more interesting objectives. etc.

i think he only did main quest/mage guild content and never explored.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
im using the code patch and the mod that lets you run morrowind at higher res and thats it. don't change the art direction, ok? ok.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I just appreciate maintaining original art direction. I don't play those AGS full color remakes of the EGA sierra adventure games either.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Depictions of Toad are haram.

• Locked thread