Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS
I'm getting ready to apply for an off the street position, and would love any advice TRACON goons could offer. I just had Parahexavoctal update my resume, did you guys also include a cover letter when you applied? How much should I specialize my resume to include FAA keywords and stuff?

I'm a little nervous, because I took on a lot of student debt pursuing the CTI program only to have it pulled the gently caress out from under me at the last second. I can't afford to miss out on this round of hiring. I'm 27 now and 31 feels like it's coming at me like a freight train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

I failed the bio too. All jokes about entitled douchebags aside, I can't help but feel like I've had my entire future pulled the gently caress out from under me. I'm 27 years old. I probably won't get another shot to play their lovely lottery to try and win a future that doesn't revolve around paycheck-to-paycheck poverty.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

A relative of mine works at Jacksonville center. I'm kind of weirded out to know he spends his workdays around goons.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Hopefully they fix this poo poo before I age out. :ohdear: