Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
Same here, it says I failed the biographical questionnaire. :smith: At least I just applied on a whim with no aviation experience, it sucks for those people who have dumped significant resources into training for this or have related qualifications. One odd thing is that I didn't get an email about it, even though I checked the box to receive email updates. Maybe there is some sort of flaw and people will get a second bite at the apple, but I doubt it.

Edit: After doing some further reading, if significant numbers of CTI grads have been rejected based on the questionnaire, I can see them causing some serious agitation. It could get some play in the mainstream media, and Congressmen will score political points trashing it. "Took out thousands of dollars in student loans, spent years studying, rejected based on 15 minute questionnaire" will be tough to explain away, and enough of the public will sympathize with it to force the government to respond somehow.

Konstantin fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Feb 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
I think they're suing the FAA, and I disagree with you about who is at fault. These programs were developed in coordination with and endorsed by the FAA, and the FAA outright told prospective applicants to attend them if they wanted to be an ATC. Even after they stopped posting CTI announcements, it was entirely reasonable to believe that attending a program that is, even today, endorsed by the FAA would help them get a job.

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
Still in "received" status for me, so either I've cleared the first hurdle or they just haven't gotten around to rejecting everyone yet.

Edit: poo poo, still in received, this is going to be a long weekend. Either way, gently caress the BioQ.

Konstantin fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Apr 11, 2015