Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Game: Hogwarts and the Crystal Mysteries
Players: However many you want
System: Fate Accelerated Edition
Format: PbP
Description: Five years after the defeat of Voldemort (for the second time) you are a group of first year witches and wizards coming to Hogwarts to learn but you'll find adventure and danger as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Game: [Atomic Robo]Planescape - Adventures in Sigil
Players: As many as submitted, with a cap if it begins to feel overwhelming
System: Atomic Robo (A FATE system)
Description: You are all drinking in the Smoldering Corpse Bar when some drunk berk starts waving a map around in an attempt to get another drink. Will you take him up on the offer and go on a plane hopping adventure?

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
Game: [Shadowrun 5E]Desert Wars
Players: 1-2
System: Shadowrun 5e
Description: I need a rigger to replace the one who stopped posting, and I lost another player a bit ago that I'm willing to replace. Just post apps in the OOC thread.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Nevermind, my game just got filled

malikial
Jan 26, 2013
Game: [D&D4e] The Emerald Lark
Players: 4-5
System: D&D4e
Format: Skype/Roll20/whatever
Description: Get conscripted to fight the elvish threat!

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Game: [GURPS 4e] Wanted: Full time Security Personnel. Inquire within.
System: GURPS 4e
Type: PbP
Players: 6-7

Description: Characters are hired as security for a warehouse. And weird things happen.

Filled

DocBubonic fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jun 26, 2014

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Game: D&D 4e New Player Game: The Nentir Vale
System: Dungeons and Dragons 4e
Players: 5-6 (one of which is already chosen)

Description: Dungeons and Dragons for new players! Come and explore the best version of the most popular roleplaying game, take your first try at PbP gaming, or just make another 1st level 4e character.

Permotriassic
May 29, 2007

Feed me and tell me I'm pretty

Game: [Apoc World] Dust Bowl Dance
System: Apocalypse World
Players: 3-5
Description: Survival and weirdness in the 1930's flavored apocalypse

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Game: The Red Hand of Doom vs The Adventuring Aces
System: D&D Tomes (3.5ish)
Players: 4-6
Description: A party of badass action heroes takes on the infamous game-killing D&D module. Much adventure and awesome stunts ensue.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Game: [Pendragon] Look ye upon chart 4.3b, and roll unto wid +5
System: Pendragon 5.1
Players: 6
Description: In which valorous knights do commit noble acts in name of the King and God.

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Game: [Dogs in The Vineyard] Gunslingers and Gilead
System: Dogs in The Vineyard
Players: 2-3
Description: You are a wandering knight with your father's guns in your belt. Go East, right wrongs, and try and stop the world from moving on.

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

Game:[Numenera:Through the Vortex
System:Numenera
Players:eh, this is gonna be weird.
Description: Ever wanted to GM a game of numenera, but don't have enough people interested or a coherent group? well, we have the opposite problem. We have a group, consisting of several interesting characters(A Customer service robot with memory loss is one of them). but our GM had to leave due to internet problems for the forseeable future. If you are the type of GM that likes a sci-fi/fantasy mix and a group that can do some pretty loving good RPing, give us a headsup in the thread, we are kinda jonesing for our numenera fix. Thanks!

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

doublepost, whoops

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Game: National National Nation Month of Nations
System: Custom
Type: Play by Post
Players: 10
Description: Nation running post-based strategy game. Play now, my lord. *tits*

Full!

Emmideer fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jun 20, 2014

Jenx
Oct 17, 2012

Behold the Bull of Heaven!

Game Thread: Pavis and Beyond
System: Choose Your Own Adventure in Glorantha
Players: Anyone who wants to join in! The more the merrier.
Description: After your clan was destroyed by the Lunar Empire you headed towards the Praxian Wastelands and the frontier town of Pavis, to plot your vengeance. You're still not quite there yet. ((Knowledge of the setting is not required, and being new to it is even encouraged - no better way to learn about Glorantha than to play in it!))

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Game Thread: Brutal (and other) Legends: Music Might Just Be The Weapon
System: Atomic Robo
Players: 5-7
Deadline: July 1st
Description: In a world based on every genre of music you can imagine, in a style inspired by Brutal Legend, brave heroes will fend off the forces of Static, Silence, and Greed on a world tour of sheer brutality (or whatever adjective is genre-appropriate!)

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Thread: Imperial Security Bureau: Welcome to Section 96
System: Fantasy Flight Star Wars (primarily Age of Rebellion), homebrewed into rules to play as the EVIL EMPIRE
Players: 2-3
Description: Reopening recruitment to replace lost players. Come join the Imperial Security Bureau as they hunt down the vile Rebel scum and make the Galaxy safe for loyal Imperial citizens.

Current Mission: Let's siege a Rebel base!

Kellsterik
Mar 30, 2012
Thread: Demon the Descent: Digital Devil Saga
System: Demon: the Descent
Format: PbP with IRC to meet n' greet
Players: 4
Description: Let's figure out the kind of game we all want to play and be cyberdemons in Seattle! I'll pick a good group of players from the people interested and then we'll work on characters and the game together.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Thread Verum Aeternus: The Broken Sword
System A mixture of Blood and Smoke and Vampire the Masquerade: 20th Edition, with a Focus on the Sabbat Sect
Format PbP with some IRC (likely) mixed in
Players 4
Description A bunch of Cainites coming up in Rochester New York after Gehenna failed to happen. Anything could occur!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Let's Learn to Play Ryuutama

It is what it says it is. PbP, four or five players.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Game: National National Nation Month of Nations
System: Custom
Players: 1 replacement for Heatwizard (Orange Nation, Greenland)
Description: Nation running post-based strategy game. Play now, my lord. *tits*

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Game: Out With the New
System: The Sprawl, a cyberpunk ApocalypseWorld hack
Players: four to five.
Description: A group of cyberpunks are hired by a shadowy group to start a riot in New Detroit.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Game: NOBILISGAME
System: Nobilis 3E
Type: IRC
Players: Four.
Description: We play Nobilis.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Game: Haarlock is a Dick
System: Dark Heresy

Description: I've decided to try and run the Haarlock Legacy adventures on the forums, since I like Dark Heresy but can't think up good grimdark grand conspiracies to save my life. If I do make it through all three books the survivors at the end will be folded into an Ascension game.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

Game: Nyarlathotech Ashton Foundation - Mars
System: Modified Atomic Robo RPG (Fate Core)
Type: PBP

Description: Opening the second recruit for the Mars branch of the Ashton Foundation!

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
Game: ADVENTURE! DANGER! A MILD SUNBURN!
System: Inverse World
Players: up to 7

Description: An exploration heavy game set on a giant floating octopus that happens to have become overgrown with natural terrain. Go figure.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Game: To the East, To Morrowind
System: 13th Age
Players: 5
Description: I need 5 N'wahs with attitude to go on adventures in the exotic province of Morrowind on the island of Vvardenfell. Familiarity with Morrowind not required, but would be very appreciated.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

Game: S P O O K Y B O N E R S and Sensibility
System: Monsterhearts
Number of Players: 4-6

Description: "A comedy of manners" (and also monsters). Be a spooky teen, do spooky teen things in Jane Austen pastiche-land.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Game: Ascendant's Web
System: CYOA
Players: Anyone and everyone!
Description: Discover the world's first virtual reality MMO, Ascendant's Web, with its unique skill system of over 72,000 skills! Incalculably huge character development possibilities!

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Game: Everything Is Awful
System: Betrayal at the House on the Hill
Players: 6 Players

Do you like board games? I like board games, so now I would like to try at thing where I host a PBP board game on the forum to see if it's a thing that people would like to do, and if yes, host it again, or even try different games! The game in question for this pilot run is 'Betrayal at House on the Hill', an exploration game involving a spooky house, some horror stereotypes, and horrible, horrible murder most foul. Explore the house until it reveals it's true nature to you, and then try not to die in the process!

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: Descent 2nd Edition: Shadows over Nerekhall
System: Board Game
Type: Skype + Vassal
Players: Space for 1.

Looking for someone to make up the numbers on what will be a weekly playthrough of the latest Descent big box. Mondays at approx 7 EST. Contact me via PMs.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
Game: Kriegszeppelin Valkyrie
System: FATE Core
Players: 4-7

Just after the Great War, join a squadron of thirteen famous aces on board this massive German airship as it seeks to destroy a mad scientist and his galvanic forces!

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Game: Betrayal at House on the Hill 2: Why is everything awful?
System: Betrayal at the House on the Hill
Players: 3-5 Players

Remember me? Remember how I waxed lyrical about board games and the murderbarn that is Betrayal at House on the Hall? Well, as it turns out the first game of BaHotH went REALLY quickly! The game was over in five turns in fact, now, I am putting out a call for fresh meat to enter the meat grinder!

dereku if you read this, as you were on the substitutes list, and you don't have access to the PM function, you have a slot pending in the game, as does Werix, and Rather Watch Them has already claimed his spot. This leaves a total of 3 spaces open for players who weren't in the first game, and possibly more if any of the people I invited decline the invite. Grab them while they are hot, they went really quickly last time.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 4, 2014

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Game: Creatures from the Black Lagoon
System: Monsterhearts
Description: Romance, horror, and teen angst in a summer camp setting. Discover the sinister secrets of Lake Silver. Dine on delectable campers. Learn to make your own stylish lanyards.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Game: The Expendables
System: Only War
Description: Be the worst of the worst human fighting force in the Imperium. Die for the Emperor.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Game: Persona: Dream Guardians
System: Atomic Robo
Description: Defend the collective unconscious of humanity at night, worry about your Geometry quiz during the day. Can you juggle the duty of defending the world with the world-ending drama endemic in high school?

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Game: 13th Phase/Eclipse Age
System: 13th Age
Description: Be Firewall agents doing those sort of things. 13th Age system, Eclipse Phase setting. Reskins for everyone.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Game: Eberron XCrawl WLD
System: 4E D&D
Description: It's 4E Eberron, inspired by X-Crawl and the World's Largest Dungeon. What's not to love?

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
Game: Superpowered Orphan Mystery Adventures
System: PDQ
Description: Interested in playing through a murder mystery/murder game as a teenaged girl with supernatural powers? Come on down!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Game: QUADRUPLE JEOPARDY
System: octaNe
Players: 3+
Description: THIS SUMMER, LET FREEDOM RING.

QUADRUPLE JEOPARDY
COMING SOON TO VHS, BETAMAX AND LASERDISC.

• Locked thread