Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Thread: Purple Prose and Yellow Kings
System: Eldritch Horror
Format: PBP Board Game
Players: 4, 6 or 8
Description: Let's test out goon Kerro's King in Yellow mod in Fantasy Flight Games' improved and streamlined version of Arkham Horror.

Stelas fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Mar 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [BSG] Daybreaking Bad(ly)
System: Battlestar Galactica + Pegasus + Daybreak
Players: 6
Format: Board Game PBP

Description: I need a serious break from Eldritch Horror, and possibly also an intervention. So here's a BSG PBP instead, that counts.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Thread: Viper? I never touched 'er!
System: Eldritch Horror + Expansion
Format: PBP Board Game
Players: 6
Description: Let's try the new Eldritch Horror expansion, featuring a butt-ton more cards and an angry, scaly hobo that isn't named Norman Withers.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: Descent 2nd Edition: Shadows over Nerekhall
System: Board Game
Type: Skype + Vassal
Players: Space for 1.

Looking for someone to make up the numbers on what will be a weekly playthrough of the latest Descent big box. Mondays at approx 7 EST. Contact me via PMs.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [Robinson Crusoe] Get Everything Done By Friday
System: Pure co-op board game
Format: PBP Thread
Players: 4, plus free audience posting.
Description: Let's let our sun-bleached bones litter the deserted beach as we try not to die hideously in a very punishing but unique cooperative game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [Clash of Cultures] Civ 5: The Board Game
System: Competitive board game
Format: PBP
Players: 4
Description: Clash of Cultures is a light, easy-to-learn civ-building game with an awful lot in common with everyone's favorite dumbed-down franchise entry. It's one of my favorites and it's a game I've wanted to show off for quite a while, so here it is. Let's all be Gandhi and throw nukes (well, armies) at each other.

• Locked thread