Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Thread: [DW] Monster World! [Recruit/OOC]
System: Dungeon World
Format: One PBP group, One roll20 group.
Players: 6 for PBP, 3-4 for roll20.

Description: The city of Bounty is plagued by an excessive number of horrors. You will save the land, discover the mystery, and reap the vast rewards as the greatest (and only) party of monster adventurers the world has ever seen! The others were humans, and elves, and dwarves. That’s why they failed. The king sent men. He should have sent Monsters!

Still looking for people for the roll20 group.

Mr. Prokosch fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Mar 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Thread: [DW] Monster World! [Recruit/OOC]
System: Dungeon World
Format: Roll20
Players: 2-3

Description: The city of Bounty is plagued by an excessive number of horrors. You will save the land, discover the mystery, and reap the vast rewards as the greatest (and only) party of monster adventurers the world has ever seen! The others were humans, and elves, and dwarves. That’s why they failed. The king sent men. He should have sent Monsters!

Games every Friday at 5PM PST.

We have a semi-regular ShadowBeast, Beholder, and Pixie. Which means we still have room for an Ogre, Djinn, and Horde! So far I've had a little trouble getting players in, but once someone starts they have a great time.

First come first serve, if you can make that time post a character and you're in!

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Thread: [FAE] The Hardest Scum in Bas-Lag
System: FAE
Format: PbP
Players: 2-3 more
Description: Deal with morbidly obese crimelords, bet on insect/cactus pit fights, get in sword fights with cannon-chested men, smuggle murderous occultists out of the clutches of blimp marines! Be adventurers in the weird fantasy world of Bas-Lag!

Some players have stopped posting, so we need some new blood. You can read the game thread to find out what we're up to and if it's something you want to do just post in the recruitment thread. First characters that I like get it.

• Locked thread