Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Game: Swat 4(0k)
System: Modified/reskined warhammer 40k Only War
Type: PbP
Players: 6-8

Description: Play as a group of Arbites Swat guys as you break down doors and find horrible chaos stuff on the other side! Rescue/ignore hostages! Use a giant backpack mounted pepper spray gun! Rock like three different types of shotguns!

Posted this on Sunday and it seems as much of #acolyte has applied that will, and I'm looking for more/better apps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Game: Swat 4(0k)
System: Modified/reskined warhammer 40k Only War
Players: 2-3

Description: This is my arbites/SWAT rule hack for Only War. One of my initial picks disappeared between submission and the game starting and never posted, and another is unreliable, so I'm looking for 2-3 players to supplement the team. I would be looking specifically for Riot Officers, Recon officers, and Breachers. If none of that makes sense, it's explained in the recruit. Your characters will be introduced once the current players finish killing hiver-terrorists.

Here is the game thread. Seriously, I just got us onto page 2, so not hard to catch up.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Game: Haarlock is a Dick
System: Dark Heresy
Players: 4-6

Description: I've decided to try and run the Haarlock Legacy adventures on the forums, since I like Dark Heresy but can't think up good grimdark grand conspiracies to save my life. If I do make it through all three books the survivors at the end will be folded into an Ascension game.

• Locked thread