Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Game: Everything Is Awful
System: Betrayal at the House on the Hill
Type: PBP
Players: 6 Players

Do you like board games? I like board games, so now I would like to try at thing where I host a PBP board game on the forum to see if it's a thing that people would like to do, and if yes, host it again, or even try different games! The game in question for this pilot run is 'Betrayal at House on the Hill', an exploration game involving a spooky house, some horror stereotypes, and horrible, horrible murder most foul. Explore the house until it reveals it's true nature to you, and then try not to die in the process!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Game: Betrayal at House on the Hill 2: Why is everything awful?
System: Betrayal at the House on the Hill
Type: PBP
Players: 3-5 Players

Remember me? Remember how I waxed lyrical about board games and the murderbarn that is Betrayal at House on the Hall? Well, as it turns out the first game of BaHotH went REALLY quickly! The game was over in five turns in fact, now, I am putting out a call for fresh meat to enter the meat grinder!

dereku if you read this, as you were on the substitutes list, and you don't have access to the PM function, you have a slot pending in the game, as does Werix, and Rather Watch Them has already claimed his spot. This leaves a total of 3 spaces open for players who weren't in the first game, and possibly more if any of the people I invited decline the invite. Grab them while they are hot, they went really quickly last time.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 4, 2014

• Locked thread