Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.
>ask the old man to suck you off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.
> Tame a crow and use it to scout ahead

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

> skin it with your teeth

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

> take the heads and place them on the bar, ask the keep to fill them with the local ale.

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

> throw the old man on top of the roof in an attempt to collapse the barn.

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

> stand on the old man's shoulders and grab the staff

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

JGBeagle posted:

Have the flesh golem gently caress the horseman.

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

>Say "Oh poo poo, I forgot the beer" and go back to the bar for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

alnilam posted:

>use staff to create vines to bind centaur's arms into a non-firing position, then say "am I disturbing you? you look a little...tied up at the moment"

• Locked thread