Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe

PrinnySquadron posted:

I assume thats "The Sergeant" one? This game looks interesting, have you got a link to your LP?

Should be this thread here, so long as you have archives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe

Taran_Wanderer posted:

Apparently there will be a release tournament for Warhammer 40k: Conquest at GenCon! I'm excited.

There'll be a release tournament for Doomtown: Reloaded as well, I'm hoping to get into that.

SettingSun posted:

What's a good thing to buy first?

Buying the sets in release order, starting with Mirkwood, is the usual recommendation. The two Hobbit sets also have some nice Dwarf cards to add in.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe

S.J. posted:

What's the release date for the core set again? Some time in August?

GenCon, I think.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

Ugggggh that is so many days. :cry:

Don't worry, if it's anything like the Netrunner launch, most of the GenCon stock will be on eBay/Craigslist before the weekend is over.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gravy Train Robber posted:

I'm eagerly awaiting VTES/Jyhad becoming an LCG. My only experience with it was playing it on Lackey with friends years ago, and it handled multiplayer politics really well. I doubt it'd happen, but I can wish, right?

FFG was actually working on this, but ultimately decided not to do it.