Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Has anyone played Warmachine/Hordes High Command? It's like the weird child of a deckbuilder in its gameplay with an LGS (expansions are a specific allotment).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Boco_T posted:

Just put in an order for Khazad-Dum and the Dwarrodelf cycle, excited to find a thread with a lot of LotR LCG talk. I have been buying the expansions slowly for about a year and a half now and I get a bug every month or two and play a bunch.

For the Core Set I went on eBay and got a parted out "get up to 3 of each" auction so it cost about the same as getting a 2nd core set but I didn't have to get a big pile of Sauron cards I wasn't going to need. I also get FFS05 sleeves for all the cards, but in general getting them from CoolStuffInc is a good deal because they sell the major expansions for $20 and the adventure packs for $10.

Does anybody have a good solution for storing sleeved cards? I have them in regular card boxes but you have to put them at an angle and so you can't store as many in a box and it looks weird and bad.

Unsleeve them and put them in a binder. Use the sleeves for decks when you actually need them. Doubles as an awesome way to browse cards when deckbuilding.

Evil Badman fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jun 6, 2014