Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010

PaybackJack posted:

Is there a PDF or image lurking around out there that has all the set icons on one sheet? I want to print them off and stick them onto my box so I know which sets are where. I have too many drat sets and they got mixed up so I can never find anything quickly now.

I don't have the link handy but I know there's one on BGG in the files. I just printed it off a few weeks ago to make some decent dividers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010
I don't think there is another coop LCG. You should be fine with 2x core 1x anything else though. I haven't heard of anyone buying 2x everything yet. If a friend really can't live without a certain card that someone else is using, they could just buy the pack that card comes in.

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010

Aleator posted:

I am pretty sure that the print on demand stuff are just pure adventures with no player cards.

Yeah that's the case. The nightmare decks make the respective adventure harder, and the rest are standalone adventures.

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010

inSTAALed posted:

where do people buy sleeves for their lotr stuff? would be nice to just buy a ton in bulk and save a bit of money

I get all of mine from http://www.potomacdist.com/default.asp .

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010

Carteret posted:

Besides the 2 new houses, deckbuilding rules, and the changes to the plot deck (singletons with 1 duplicate and a reserve value) there hasn't been anything significant besides card layout and art. We'll see more with more previews as far as rules and mechanics changes.

What are the changes to the deckbuilding rules?

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010
I wish FFG would release a deck builder app so I could put LotR decks together on my phone.

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010

sassassin posted:

LOTR is finished.

This is sad. Where was it announced?

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010

sassassin posted:

This is why the designers are keen to move on to other stuff where they're not limited by the IP.

Any sources for this?

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010

tokenbrownguy posted:

I'm looking to sell a complete AGoT2 collection (minus whatever the most recent pack was). Anyone have any experience trying to sell something like that?

If you decide you want to split this up I'm interested in everything other than the core cards. Send me a PM if you'd like.

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010

Bottom Liner posted:

Interest check in my collection as well. Core, 8 big boxes, 28 adventure packs, sleeves, and custom stuff for organization and components. Pricing for core, 20/big box, 10/AP, +accesories for total of $535. $500 without the artists case. Most cards are unplayed and brand new, just realized I play a lot more on OCTGN with my friends than in person and can put the money towards other games I'll actually get to play.

Includes proxies of 2nd/3rd core cards

Comes in Artsits box with Broken Token organizer and all player cards sleeved in Ultra Pro

Encounter cards

Custom playmat

Custom tokens

You probably don't want to split any of this up but if someone ends up just wanting the cards I'm very interested in the playmat and tokens.

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010
So I picked up a binder and some BCW pages to sort sleeved Arkham player cards. Is there a recommended sorting method anyone has? I noticed i can fit two cards in a slot but only on one side of a page. If I do it on the other they start to bow.

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010
All this talk about the game being done or on hiatus or whatever has made me want to catch up on buying stuff. Just spent way way too much money on the last few deluxe sets, saga sets, and drat adventure packs, good grief. I think I'm now at having very nearly everything other than the most recent few nightmare sets (like I'll ever be able to beat them) and the fate of wilderland which seems out of stock everywhere of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonnyTrump
Apr 24, 2010
Is FFG ever going to reprint those pre constructed Arkham decks? I’d like to get a set of them but they seem to be super expensive everywhere.