Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
Quick question about the AGOT core set: I just picked up a used copy and I'm trying to ensure all the cards are there. The manual says there should be 220 cards, but I count 218 including the house cards and the melee role cards. The unique numbers stop at 208, am I missing 2 cards or is the manual wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

Paper Kaiju posted:

Are the house cards for Greyjoy and Martell in the box?

Are they supposed to be? If so, then I found them. I also got the deluxe expansions for Greyjoy and Martell from the same person, and he had put the house cards into the deluxe boxes. Looks like everything's there, thanks!

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Yeah it's just confusing when so many of the ads and articles show the packs in blisters, like in the new War Pack article that Carteret linked.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
There are print-and-play decks here.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
I don't think they'll ever go to blister packs for the regular releases. The images in the previews are always mock-ups with blister packs, but unless they change manufacturers suddenly it's always gonna be cardboard boxes for the 60-card packs.