Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
So I'm taking it that this game isn't all that terrible? Did... someone in Square attempt to put the train back on the rails to limp it home after the wreck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."

Schwartzcough posted:

Honestly there are only about four or five schema I've found (granted, I don't have most of the Hard mode ones) that seem really creepy. Out of 80+ or so, that's not bad.

Edit:
Incidentally, Square is holding a sale on their site, where it's 20% off one item, or 30% off two I think. A bunch of stuff is eligible, including LR: FFXIII. Not that many people probably read this thread who don't already have the game...

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Oh, it's going for the low low price for 48 bucks! PASS.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."
So it's 40 bucks on Amazon Prime. Are we expecting sales on this game any time soon?

30 dollars if I get it used. Good idea or bad?

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

---
the symbol of America."

ImpAtom posted:

It'll probably go on sale sometimes in the near future but there's no set expectation for when it will. $30 is probably around what it'd end up as on sale so it depends on how much you're willing to wait for a chance to save more.

In that case, I'll just hold off. I'm not ready to see the trainwreck of XIII yet.

• Locked thread