Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!
Walking around in the FFX-2 Yuna outfit in Luxerion.

"She must be in the Gullwings"

"Hey, found any spheres lately?"

:allears:

Do other outfits also get unique NPC remarks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

^^ I'm heading in the same direction you were, with delaying boss fights and getting close to their + version. on day 6 atm and I haven't even set foot in The Dead Dunes.

I'm really digging this game. The combat is fun and engaging. The story is (the good kind of) nuts though a bit melodramatic at times. The music is cool. And I get to play pretty princess dressup to boot.
I'm on day 6 atm with 5 or 4 days left. Did everything in Luxerion and a bit in Yusnaan. The guy at the industrial zone gate for the backdoor tour into Augur's quarter said that I need to return around 6 PM. So I went to the wildlands for some time killing and ran into Reavers.
Goddamn that Shardblade is crazy awesome. And really strong too. It's a wonder Lightning can even lift the drat thing. Cloud would be proud.
But I kept missing the 6 PM deadline. Logistics is not my thing :v: and the general RPG mindset of 'side Q's first, main Q last' doesn't help either because of the timelimit.
I'm strongly considering to keep mucking about exploring, doing sidequests and a few main quest parts and then intentionally failing the game to start over in a NG+ doing the main quests asap with all the knowledge I now have.

Also I really like the Mi'qote dress. Magicslash has its uses using aforementioned shardblade. Plus the victory fanfare sounds awesome. Really should look into FFXIV someday.
Townfolk keep referring to me as 'that new hunter race' and that "A beast is on the prrrrowl" and all the cats and dogs follow you around with reckless abandon of what they were doing or where. The dogs even bark when you walk by :3: .
Only thing I don't like is that the tail and ears are part of the garb and not optional.

Funny thing about the outerworld NPC's. They can be cats and dogs too I found out. So when I felt really triumphant kicking Reaver rear end after dying a few times...Queue a bunch of NPC cats and dogs with blue names like "XxSephiroth1994xX" standing around, all with boasting comments and pictures about how they did it first try. No, silly dog, you did not slay a reaver with those tiny paws of yours. his sword doesn't even fit.

I named the Angel of Valhalla 'Chocobodin' :v:. Seemed appropiate.

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I have a spare keycode for the FFX Summoner outfit (+staff/shield) from the FFX HD remake. EU version if that matters.

2KD5-MCN2-CH5B

first come first served if anyone wants it.

• Locked thread