Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Reive posted:

About the difficulty, I just reached the fight with Noel and it's kicking my rear end hard, then I tried to go back to the upgrade shops and realzied the Warren isn't open until midnight so I'd literally be wasting 12 hours.. I think I may restart on easy.

Go to Snow's city. I went there while waiting for the Warrens to open and some of the garbs I got there really made the game more manageable. They let me specialize schemata more so I had one the could block pretty much everyone of his attacks. You also can buy a garb there called velvet or violet bouncer that comes with blitz 2 which is crazy strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I've beaten two of the main quests so far and my biggest complaint is that the speed at which you can pull up your guard feels weird sometimes. Some enemies can transition to attacking really fast and I feel like there is a small delay from me hitting the button and Lighting guarding. I guess I'm just wanting the game to be more action gamey then it really is.

• Locked thread