Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smornstein
Nov 4, 2012
So i've found two of the four cult numbers and i'm halfway through day 2 so far i really like this game but some of these sidequests make me kind of regret not grabbing the strategy guide since i don't know where to even begin looking for some of this stuff, like the girls doll for instance. Also is there any reason for me to not skip town and go check out some of the other areas of the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smornstein
Nov 4, 2012
There are one man bands in Lusnaan that play various pieces from the series one of them is battle on the big bridge i love this game already.

Smornstein
Nov 4, 2012
So i have to wonder where did everyone's Eidolon's from 13 go? Lightning not having Odin i can see but Snow doesn't have Shiva from what i've seen so far.

Smornstein
Nov 4, 2012
I managed to barely wrap up Yusnaan in a day and Luxerion i finished the next both were pretty good, especially Yusnaan, story wise i feel the game's made a major improvement from the previous 2 games i actually care what's going on in the cities. However i already don't like the Dead Dunes that much i'm not a fan of huge, multi-floored dungeons where everything looks a bit too similar and i end up lost and wasting time.

Smornstein
Nov 4, 2012
Does anyone have any tips for Caius i can get him to half health with Army of One but it's just as hard to get to him as it is to fight him.

• Locked thread