Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So i'm getting the Soul Fragment things and the game mentions that the Soul Seed guys give you one if you have a Soul Seed and something from the Moogle Village, i didn't see anything there when i did the first sidequest that sends you in there and when i got there first thing in the morning there didn't seem to be anything to interact with other than the field that i can't plant anything in. Am i suppose to just come back later when the moogles are actually out and about or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I think a tutorial pop up thing comes up in the beginning of the game? Once? I know you can go back through the datalog and look at them though.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So i finally beat Caius last night after saving him for last and oh my god IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING,THANKS SAVOIR! at least he gave me an awesome weapon to go along with Helter Skelter being extremely overpowered physically. I guess it's time to just do random sidequests for the next 4 days since that was all of the main plot.

Also thank god for the return of Crazy Chocobo, even if i can't beat the dude that's carrying it. :(

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

He's the hardest enemy in the game but he's still not that bad. The hardest part is that you have a 'time limit' where he'll escape if you don't stagger him fast enough.

I ran into him the other day curious since i didn't know that's what the little vortex of death flying around the Dead Dunes would do.

I was not prepared, dear god he never stops attacking and then he flies into me aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I already have a save from both of those games, they are my own. I have no shame :colbert:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I am all the Yuel's i am the Chaos, please Savior end the torment of this running joke. Or don't because some of me loves this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So to everybody that is into that kind of thing, there is an LP going on of this game now! Done by KFJ and the Posse of Sonic 06 and Mario Party fame! They are only one episode in right now and unfortunatly it'll be a bit before the game audio audible.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3634124

• Locked thread