Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I enjoyed the Chocobo lady's fireworks password.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Tempo 119 posted:

When the game says I'm going to "offer Eradia" to Yggdrasil every morning, does that mean I'm supposed to save up some EP for it or does it just play out along with the story?

It's the souls or whatever you get after doing quests.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm doing the Wildlands main quest I hate the health drain they put on you. It makes me unable to just sit and enjoy Caius's theme on a loop. It's really one of my favorite Final Fantasy tracks

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It took a few tries but I managed to take out both Wildlands bosses in a day. They were frustrating though. Caius and Chocobo Eater 2

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo gently caress the last boss.
e: What is going on??????

Squallege fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Feb 18, 2014

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

PunkBoy posted:

Hah, just got a good exchange during "The Saint's Stone."

Warehouse Worker: "I'd open these crates, but you would have to smash them open, haha!"

Lightning: "I can handle that."

Warehouse Worker: "Wait, you're joking, right?"

Lightning: "No, not really."

Snarky Lightning's pretty great.

I also like the information box that pops up too. [Smash the boxes]

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I checked out of the Cloud suit around the fifth attempt on Caius The suit works pretty well as a substitute.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, I really think the erred a bit too much on the side of caution. I can understand why considering how worried people got about the time limit but they went too far in the opposite direction and you just had too much time. If I ever replayed the game I might try to see how far I can get without Chronostasis.

I managed to get all the main quests (just barely beat Sazh's since I found him on like, the second to last day at midnight) and at least enough side quests and canvas quests to get the trophies without using Chronostasis. But man it was a close call on the main quests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'd actually rank 13-3 above 13-2. It's the only game of the three to actually hold my interest long enough to see it to the end. I did beat 13 and 13-2 just after taking breaks lasting at least a month.

• Locked thread