Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

He's in my cupboard.

Sad, isn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDanRTW
Aug 24, 2003
I've never understood why they don't just cut R-Truth and make JTG the generic hip hop black wrestler because that's one of the few characters they have for black wrestlers and he's 12 years younger than Truth, probably makes less money and Truth's career isn't going on an upward trajectory at 42 years old. It's not like JTG is a dangerous or bad worker. He's as generic in the ring as R-Truth is.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Where is jtg. Also where is the hood where is the hood where is the hood at

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

BigDanRTW posted:

I've never understood why they don't just cut R-Truth and make JTG the generic hip hop black wrestler because that's one of the few characters they have for black wrestlers and he's 12 years younger than Truth, probably makes less money and Truth's career isn't going on an upward trajectory at 42 years old. It's not like JTG is a dangerous or bad worker. He's as generic in the ring as R-Truth is.

r-truth is over

Gar
May 13, 2005
I got the Playstation but I still play the Sega

BigDanRTW posted:

R-Truth and Vince are supposedly good buddies.

Yeah.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.
Hopefully he's investing his money, money.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

whatsabattle posted:

Hopefully he's investing his money, money.

With Wu-Tang Financial, yeah, yeah.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

In that trash bin Sin Cara was digging through.

He didn't dig far enough :(

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Last time I remember seeing JTG on Raw, he was getting squashed by either Tensai (with his lordship intact!) or a freshly debuted Brodus Clay. It would be hilarious if he's made an appearance since then and no one noticed.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 minutes!

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
JTG is actually quite a good hand and not bad on the mic either. If he was a bit taller he'd probably be a regular jobber at least.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hell, I can't knock the guy. He's sitting on his rear end somewhere, getting paid his downside to stay in ring shape and not cause any trouble bad enough to get in the dirtsheets.

Living the goddamn dream.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This is probably the most attention JTG has received from anyone in the past year.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

MacDougall posted:

JTG is actually quite a good hand and not bad on the mic either. If he was a bit taller he'd probably be a regular jobber at least.

if he were a bit taller we would be able to find him

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
JTG will destroy Christian during his entrance and take his chamber spot and then go on to main event Wrestlemania. It's the greatest angle Vince has every written and I don't know how you guys don't see it coming

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

It brightens my day to think that JTG's employment outlasted isJTGstillemployed.com - He surpassed even the internet's ironic expectations

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Wario Kart 64 posted:

JTG will destroy Christian during his entrance and take his chamber spot and then go on to main event Wrestlemania. It's the greatest angle Vince has every written and I don't know how you guys don't see it coming

Swerve!

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
If was assume the McMahon postulates as a fixed truth, one of which being All Black People Are Viable Tag Partners, you could very easily have Xavier Woods start hanging out with Kofi Kingston instead of R-Truth and use the opening that leaves on JTG.

How this would be affected by any of the other axioms might take some work, though.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
I mean, there's a lot of theoretical implications of the Ketchup Coefficient.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gaspar Lewis posted:

If was assume the McMahon postulates as a fixed truth, one of which being All Black People Are Viable Tag Partners, you could very easily have Xavier Woods start hanging out with Kofi Kingston instead of R-Truth and use the opening that leaves on JTG.

How this would be affected by any of the other axioms might take some work, though.

Xavier and Kofi would be a really fun tag team. I'm trying to figure out a way to see Trouble in Paradise and Lost in the Woods hit simultaneously and it would be awesome no matter what.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Armitage posted:

where is yoshi tatsu and evan bourne while we're wondering?

Tatsu is in Florida training the NXT crew at the Performance Center. There was news months ago that he wanted to move to a Japanese community in Texas but Triple H pleased with him that he needed to stay in Florida. Also there was some recent mentionings that he wants to get back on TV so who knows.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

where do you, where do you gooooooo
jtg *guitar*

I wanna knowwwww
jtg *guitar*

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

NienNunb posted:

Crooklyn (Crooklyn)

FTFY

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
jtg is just too good to be on our tvs guys

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bump for relevence

djinndarc
Dec 20, 2012

"I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!"

John Cena posted:

bump for relevence

Didn't he hit the seven year mark today?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

laertes22 posted:

Didn't he hit the seven year mark today?

As of 8:00 PM EDT, he made it

I legit miss Cryme Tyme. Their Tron video where they bench a white girl and kick a dude in the face at the ATM is still funny to me, to the point where I can overlook the intense and undeniable racism for just a bit before the guilt sets in.

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 01:56 on May 14, 2014

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Rusev gets upset by jtg on monday

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Where is jtg. Also where is the hood where is the hood where is the hood at

JT tryin to get a hand Geezie

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I was just in Hollywood, didn't see him, so I'ma check Hollyhood

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It's worth remembering their hottest lyric, "We don't care about the neighborhood watch/we be takin' your watch/while the neighborhood watch."

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
I remember him selling a forged painting of Edvard Munch's The Scream to Ron Simmons.

That's the strangest sentence I've ever written about wrestling, and well, it happened.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

sk posted:

if he were a bit taller we would be able to find him
If he were a little bit taller, he'd probably be a baller.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

God Of Paradise posted:

I remember him selling a forged painting of Edvard Munch's The Scream to Ron Simmons.

That's the strangest sentence I've ever written about wrestling, and well, it happened.

this tells me he needs to team up with don west to be the best wrestling merch salesman tag team ever

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

breaking up Cryme Tyme was the dumbest thing ever. Neither guy really had the assets to be big singles stars. Even worse they were getting decent pops as a tag team.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

jtg does the 2nd best sling blade

3rd if you count billy bob thornton

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

weekly font posted:

jtg does the 2nd best sling blade

I marked out really hard the first time he busted it out years ago against.... I wanna say JBL but that doesn't sound right.

weekly font posted:

3rd if you count billy bob thornton

:golfclap:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

if I looking for superstar
him name is JTG
I Lost my superstar
29-3228
Love,
Endless Mike

P.S. I'll find my superstar
Who took my superstar

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

coconono posted:

breaking up Cryme Tyme was the dumbest thing ever. Neither guy really had the assets to be big singles stars. Even worse they were getting decent pops as a tag team.

That's WWE, though. A tag team isn't a unique act, it's two guys they're paying to provide half the matches and promos as they 'should'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Yo yo yo yo yo yo. Yo. Yo.

• Locked thread