Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rebelEpik
Jun 9, 2012
After reading this thread, I'm still at a loss of what me, as an individual, can do to help prevent this from going through. Is there anything I can do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rebelEpik
Jun 9, 2012

Install Windows posted:

Why do you want it to not go through, exactly?

Honestly, I don't agree with the way Comcast has been running, especially with the data caps, and I believe that allowing this to go through will only promote the false idea that data caps are needed. That, and one company shouldn't have such a large % of the market to itself. It stifles innovation and reduces the amount of people/companies who could potentially get into those markets and make it more fair to the consumers.

• Locked thread