Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DreadNite
Nov 12, 2013
I came to this thread just to say I loving hate Time Warner Cable. Their services are horribly monopolized and their customer support is poo poo. Everyone you talk to is either too retarded or too insufferable to figure out your internet problems.

I've had three internet outages in the last two weeks (from them turning off my internet for various ridiculous reasons) and made ~$33 from my calls to them.

They're idiots and don't give a poo poo about their customers because they know we're forced to use their service.

Rant complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread