Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

FYI, Cheese NIPS are not the same as Cheez ITS

thelightguy posted:

An assfucking is an assfucking, it's true.

The concern is that they'll shift from only assfucking their customers to assfucking the content producers and the customers.

Comcast already owns NBCU. That ship sailed a while ago.

Given my parents pay TWC the same price for 15/1 when I get 25/5 even Comcast would be an upgrade for them.

I don't really want it to go through because I don't think a comcast with more buying power is necessarily good, but I don't think the downside is /so/ huge. Again, I think comcast owning a ton of media companies is probably worse off for the average consumer. Now they have a vested interest in stopping cord cutters on both the cable and content provider side, on top of owning a large stake in hulu.

MrBond fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Feb 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread