Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Really though. Ambien and Morphine. Jesus christ.

You could sell those make a mint, and then just order some prostitutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

http://www.newsweek.com/another-woman-accuses-bill-cosby-sexual-abuse-228837

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a Sexboat or two.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

By the end of this Shaper is going to turn out to be responsible for like 10% of all rapes in this country.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/02/nopd_issues_arrest_warrant_for_1.html

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

swickles posted:

drat Chiche you are the JR Smith of posting. Tons of points but only because you take a ton of shots.

Rate stats are for nerds.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Isentropy posted:

With no parole! He can be roomies with Lil Boosie in Angola!

Hey. Lil Boosie's free man.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

mdemone posted:

This is not the kind of case that multimillionaire athletes walk out of, right? Just the thought of this subhuman seeing the light of day again kind of makes me a little nauseous.

If it was like one or two, he could probably pay a large settlement and walk away from it. Multiple charges across multiple states and he's hosed.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Start in Jersey and end up in NYC, I would be kind of surprised if he didn't do that at least once.

I would be kind of surprised if Sharper hadn't committed a rape in this manner! Christ this is nearing Sandusky levels of evil.

Except Sharper didn't have his rapes covered up by a state funded university.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Chichevache posted:

I'm just going to assume Notre Dame was involved until someone proves otherwise.

Notre Dame is at least privately funded, and Catholic, so statutory rape is kinda assumed.

• Locked thread