Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

FizFashizzle posted:

And I just watched the vimeo link in FYAD's banner. Massively :nws: btw.

You should watch the whole thing it's pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

TyroneGoldstein posted:

That's some calculated poo poo right there. Some real methodical bad guy stuff. He'd have to know how to dose the morphine right without the victims going into respiratory arrest...and then the Ambien basically takes away the memory of it.

Real twisted poo poo.

I hope he never sees the light of day again.

The most carefulest measurin safety in da league

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Hardfl1p posted:

if a guy and a girl meet at a club and have sex with each other, but they both have cte, is that rape?

haha

Probably Magic posted:

The guy made excessive plans to date rape two girls. That doesn't sound like a random act of craziness caused by CTE to me, that sounds like premeditated sexual abuse. I'm not even sure why we're dwelling on CTE since this clearly isn't an act of passion but calculated malice.

But you see, ~*~*~the issues~*~*~

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Chick Foret is actually the name of the article writer's iPhone

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

Holy poo poo, you have to be one hosed up motherfucker to have all the means to have consensual sex with every woman on the planet, and he just has to make it a forced experience. I mean, I... I'll never understand a rapist's thinking. What are they in the sex for? If the other person is unconscious after you drugged them and you're just sleeping with a slack body, how... how can you possibly enjoy that? I hope this guy never gets out, honest to God.

It's a power/control thing

Alternatively, Darren Sharper wanted to prove to the world that he was also a brilliant anesthesiologist no matter what the cost

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Doltos posted:

It's not my fault girls like jocks instead of a man that cares about them and defends their honor

Chicks dig dunks, charge taking is for suckers

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Hardfl1p posted:

ugh ugh ughughUGHuGh

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

mdemone posted:

This is not the kind of case that multimillionaire athletes walk out of, right? Just the thought of this subhuman seeing the light of day again kind of makes me a little nauseous.

It's pretty salacious, so even if he somehow manages to skate past this, his public life is all but over.

• Locked thread