Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Lets just get the obvious joke out first

HARDEST HITTING SAFETY IN DA LEAGUE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Oh for fucks sake shut up. Swickles just wanted to say that maybe we shouldn't just jump on the CTE train with Sharper, as CTE is TFFs new fencing response. Every post since then has been him trying to explain we don't really know what CTE is or causes it exactly. Now we have swickles trying to medical knowledge rap into submission and rap trying to get swickles to write himself into a corner. SAVE US NEW MOD

Darren Sharper is a scumbag rapist. That's what matters here. Why can't we talk about how much of a scumbag rapist he is? Because the drugging and stuff, this guy is a calculated scumbag holy poo poo

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

The guy made excessive plans to date rape two girls. That doesn't sound like a random act of craziness caused by CTE to me, that sounds like premeditated sexual abuse. I'm not even sure why we're dwelling on CTE since this clearly isn't an act of passion but calculated malice.

No but you see it totally could be because what if he did it because he was less inhibited because CTE lowered his filters and to quote BBP what if I'm gay *farts*

Why can't Sharper just be a shitbag why does it have to be brain damage

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Double post caused by CTE, can't blame me for hitting quote and not edit, it's mah brain damage

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Feb 18, 2014

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

What if none of us are bad posters what if we all have CTE

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Every time a player does something bad no it's totally the fault of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (wink wink). Lets look at it

-Mike Vick, never played a full season healthy and took a ton of hits...and killed dogs. COINCIDENCE?

-Hernandez killed people. That wasn't gang violence and being a lovely person, see it was cause he got his bell rung a few too many times.

-GREGG WILLIAMS USED TO HAVE ONE G IN HIS NAME, BUT STARTED FORGETTING HE WROTE THE FIRST ONE AND STARTED WRITING TWO TO BE SURE. BRAIN DAMAGE. I MEAN IT'S SO OBVIOUS.

But what? Are you saying this could be the cause of just being a shithead? We don't have enough evidence to actually completely blame CTE? Well, we also don't have enough evidence to Not blame CTE. Checkmate, athiests

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Kalli posted:

This is giving me a headache guys. Back to the guy who managed to make Warren Sapp not the worst guy on NFL Network.

Honestly when are we going to get more news on this front? He's been caught but when is the trial? Anything? Maybe the thread should just shut down for a bit until we hear something new.

Time to drug and take this thread upstairs for a while, Kalli.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I wish I was better at recognizing fonts

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Honestly the whole west coast is pretty lenient about weed to begin with. Oregon and Cali both have easy to obtain medical permits and people just walk around smoking joints anyway because no one calls them on it. I've never smelled so much weed as the time I walked around San Francisco.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

He's going for the record of terrible sexual conduct

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/20/darren-sharper-now-being-investigated-for-miami-sexual-assault/

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Crazy Ted posted:

Apparently Darren Sharper is turning into the Carmen Sandiego of sexual assault and he was doing this poo poo all over the world.

Where in the world has

Sharper raped some women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Rap posted:

ever find your dad?

good lord man

• Locked thread