Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Well at least they will have enough DNA evidence to convict this sick gently caress. Sharper never wraps up.

drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Bill Cosby doesn't make love. Bill Cosby fucks pussy.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

There's two things I want when I get baked to poo poo: all you can eat sushi, and a reasonable amount of rape

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

But I think he probably was just a psycho most of his life and football gave him a good release, now in the silence and twilight of the retirement of his career he has the time to get bombarded, twisted and eventually ruined by his violent thoughts toward women

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

An uppercut Ray Rice would be proud of

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

When you're talking about chronic traumatic encephalopathy, say chronic traumatic encephalopathy. If a pretty girl hears you talking about it she'll think you're smart and give you dome straight away.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Dexo posted:

By the end of this Shaper is going to turn out to be responsible for like 10% of all rapes in this country.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/02/nopd_issues_arrest_warrant_for_1.html
Somewhere in America, a grizzled old army captain gets a folder thrown on his desk. 5 days before retirement, Darren Sharper has cleared 80% of his unsolved case files. The mayor is giving him a commendation.
Leaning back into his chair and legs resting on his sun-bleached desk, he smokes a cigar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Spintzel posted:

The idea of a time traveling rapist is terrifying to me
Listen: Billy Pilgrim has cum unstuck in time

• Locked thread