Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Spintzel posted:

At least he wasn't gay. We can tolerate serial rapists in the locker room but I swear to God if one is a homosexual

Well the theory there is that all them swingin' dongs in the locker room is going to send a gay man into a sexual frenzy and next thing you know someone got raped.

Although, that may not be completely out of the realm of possibility given that it seems like a third of the NFL is a rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

sweet thursday posted:

Bill Cosby doesn't make love. Bill Cosby fucks pussy.

When you're pulling down Pudding Pop money, you can do whatever the gently caress you want

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

HarlanHell posted:

drat I must have been a pretty big rear end in a top hat in my past life between the Browns, Cavs, and Indians. That'd make a good comic all of the histories greatest villains are reincarnated as Cleveland sports fans.

Maybe you were one of those European traders that would show up in India and your form of negotiating with their delegate was to cut off their ears and sew dog ears on them for a laugh.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Has there been any research at all done by the DoD of guys coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan? I'd imagine combat provides all sorts of magnificent opportunities to get a concussion

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Rap posted:

Daltos is occupying his usual spot somewhere in the haze between mockery, self-mockery, and real actual thoughts

You spend enough time in that spot and even you become uncertain which of those things you are. Then you become me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Dexo posted:

Except Sharper didn't have his rapes covered up by a state funded university.

Technically, neither did Sandusky.

• Locked thread