Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
i am a psychiatrist by trade and it turns out that not only is chichevache correct, but florida gators av guy is too and only 0.24% of rapes occuer due to "needing to nut". thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Larch posted:

It's so disturbing. You try to figure it out, but there's not really a way to understand it I don't think. Unless you're broken like he is, it's just not going to make sense. For sure there's not a big separation between any other part of life and power, the difference is in what kind of power it is. I think for a normal person, er, assuming I have any idea what that might be, heh, it's a very powerful thing to have sex with a willing partner. Someone said it's the ultimate affirmation right? That's a feeling of power, but the power is in the willingness of the other person.

But it seems like for this guy, assuming that he did these things, he wanted power to control them, to take from them something that they might have even given willingly. Willing wasn't enough, he wanted to TAKE, which is actually violent really I think.

It's really hosed up. I can understand so many crimes. I can understand killing someone because you're angry, or because you're paranoid, or because their continued existence is intolerable to you. That's just straight up violent and I can completely understand it almost every time.

This kind of deviant violence, where some normal seeming drive or impulse is completely perverted and turned into something horrible and ugly, I just can't get a handle on. Then it's even more unbelievable because the guy is ON TELEVISION. I mean, you're not creeping off into the night, like appearing in a lovely sketch, they're just like 'yeah it was Darren Sharper'. So not only are you completely unhinged, you're also incredibly loving dumb.

Makes you think there must actually be a lot more of them. You don't just one day after retirement decide to start drugging and raping women. Unless you have....a worsening brain injury or something.

where do you get your weed

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

wait febreeze posted, and no one responded to him, but then he posted again, but then he said double post caused by cte in his original post, but then theres another post by febreeze but how did he know he was going to double post in his original post, excuse me if you will i was playing one of those shaking flight simulator games at dave and busters this weekend and i might have cte too

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

if a guy and a girl meet at a club and have sex with each other, but they both have cte, is that rape?

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

AAA DOLFAN posted:

How lovely am i for consistently laughing at your posts

pretty loving

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

wikianswers what the gently caress

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

AAA DOLFAN posted:

That's the post you opt to get on a soap box over? Really?

hes feeling conflicted because he screamed and shouted for this guy to "hit it harder" in 2009, and now hes realizing what he was really cheering for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

ugh ugh ughughUGHuGh

• Locked thread