Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gookzilla
Apr 3, 2003

Hate motivates
Did something new happen today? I thought this was at least a couple weeks old, since NFL Network yanked Sharper off the air IMMEDIATELY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gookzilla
Apr 3, 2003

Hate motivates

Nail Rat posted:

How immediate was it? Did they use one of those big hooks?
I mean as soon as this story broke on some kid's myspace post however long back, he was done making appearances. Although it would've been better if mid-air the story broke and they did get a comical hook and yank him off set.

I find it confusing if you love yourself as much as the "pick magnet" intro infers, why would you resort to roofie'ing up a bunch of strangers?

• Locked thread