Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account

shiksa posted:

Sup Darren, still a total piece of poo poo? Aight cool catch ya later.
Unfortunately that's almost certainly inadmissible hearsay, but god drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

Cadence posted:

It could get in as an an admission against interest perhaps? I am not a lawyer in Cali or Louisiana. Or anywhere really.
Possibly, but that exception only applies if the defendant is unavailable, so it'll depend on if he invokes the Fifth. (I am a lawyer, but in neither state, and I only do civil law and got a B in evidence like five years ago.)

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

Yeah but ask me about patent law and I'll totally know it :iamafag:

(You can tell the only objections I've used since law school are privilege, form, and non-responsive)

• Locked thread