Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Wait when a girl goes up to your room for drinks you're supposed to have sex with her? I thought that's when you're supposed to council her about the dangers of drinking with a man alone.

No wonder I never get laid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Rap posted:

Daltos there was never any wonder why you never get laid

It's not my fault girls like jocks instead of a man that cares about them and defends their honor

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's called the National Championship Game and is played at the end of every college football season.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Probably Magic posted:

I'm pretty sure he's just loving around. (I hope.)

I am. I'm actually an Alpha Male. I'm so Alpha that I capitalize it.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Rap posted:

Daltos is occupying his usual spot somewhere in the haze between mockery, self-mockery and real actual thoughts

No lantern will get you through that haze

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

AAA DOLFAN posted:

In loud clubs, she drank all night
Kept my special mixture just out of sight
She's passed out quickly, my body will drape
The Sex is implied, no way this is rape!

I have no idea why the green lantern oath popped into my head as quickly as it did

a nerd poet lauriet

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Febreeze posted:

Where in the world has

Sharper raped some women

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Schwack posted:

The whole purpose of buying the boat in the first place was to get the ladies nice and tipsy top side, so we can take them to a nice comfortable place below deck, and you know, they can't refuse...because of the ambien.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Hey I'm up to date on my Sunny, that was just a very clever joke by me that I imparted to all of you jabronis

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Sash! posted:

You spend enough time in that spot and even you become uncertain which of those things you are. Then you become me.

oh god... I feel my love for trains coming on and I can't stop it... must... write... book... on... trains... unnngh

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Maybe all of these girls just have a lot of problems falling asleep at night and Sharper was helping them??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
If I had a time machine that would allow me to go back in time to get the girl of my dreams I'd probably just use it to keep doing molten core runs in high school

• Locked thread