Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
I am more impressed that you didn't get kicked during that streak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
The new Morse code shortcuts work well albeit they are spammed on lobby screen. I keep forgetting that friendly fire is off and act too hesitantly in melees. I tend to think that it dumbs down battles as well. The new crewman should of been hidden in online play as mission mode is so grueling. There seems to have been other minor changes as well. Crew members now have little quotes, mission mode timers/enemies are a bit softer among other things.

I wish they would balance out some of the awkwardness in the multiplayer. Supply ships and players who kite aiming to draw come to mind.

I want to play the new maps/subs. Do you guys want to play some mp?

• Locked thread